Tumblr, I think, is a place to rant. So here I go, ish.
1. I need to do a task or two for a group project that I haven’t done and we meet today before class.
2. I haven’t knitted the fingerless gloves a friend requested around Christmas.
3. My back is tight and sore in the same spot.
4. “Studying” with other people doesn’t help me unless everyone is quiet or we’re all working on the same thing for the same class.
5. I’m in an independent French class for my last 3 credits for my minor, and I haven’t turned in any work so far this semester. It’s going by too fast, and not actually meeting with my professor de-motivates me.
6. I need 3 more credits in a different sub-group in the GE requirements which means paying more money and taking up more time in addition to or after graduation. I’m so tired of school.
7. I seem to do homework better in the morning, alone, when no one else is awake. But I still haven’t started on my paper that is due today.
8. I need to figure out Spring Break plans and request days off work/switch shifts with people. Why doesn’t the schedule maker seem to listen/absorb what days she said I could have off and then schedules me to work a ton during Spring Break. You know, I need the money, but I also want a break to go home and also to catch up in French.
9. I’m just tired. And when I want to do crafty things for myself I tell myself not to because then I would feel guilty not doing other homework I should be doing.
10. I still haven’t sent my brother and his family anything for Christmas. They are so wonderful to me, and I’m shit.
11. I have a fish paper due soon. I don’t know much about fish.
12. I want to know what I want to do after I graduate. Where do I want to live? Do I really want a job in my Major?
13. The 25th Anniversary of Les Miserables was on PBS last night and for once I do wish I had some sort of cable/antenna. Plus, a fellow awkwardnaut was on TV helping out.
14. I’m really tired of snow. Just go away.